Areas of activity:
preparation and protection of technical projects for oil-gas field development (under applicable tax system and subject to conditions of the Production Sharing Agreement):
- pilot operation project design, supplement to the pilot operation project design;
- field development process flow diagram, supplement to the field development process flow diagram;
- under applicable tax system and subject to conditions of the Production Sharing Agreement;
- development of investment projects;
- provision of consulting services concerning analysis of technical and economical parameters (monitoring);
- assessment of the economic efficiency of new technologies at Russian and foreign fields.
Solution of following tasks:
- determination of subsurface user tax burden;
- justification and calculation of capital investments for field development and operating expenses for oil recovery;
- assessment of economic efficiency of the process solutions concerning oil recovery;
- risk determination and analysis of the project sensitivity to changes in external factors.
- unique accumulated experience during performance of field development projects in West Siberia (Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Area, Nenets Autonomous Area, Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Area), Tatarstan, Orenburg and Ulyanovsk Regions, as well as foreign fields located within the territories of Belarus, Cuba, Iraq.
Best practices of VNIIneft JSC are reflected in following ruling and regulatory documents:
- Feasibility study for oil and gas-oil field search, exploration, and development under conditions of production sharing agreement (FS PSA) – supplement to RD 153-39-007-96. Procedure for drawing up design process documents for oil and gas-oil field development; approved by Order of the Ministry of Fuel and Energy of the Russian Federation No.265 dd. 06.08.1999;
- Russian Federation national standard GOST R 53710-2009. Oil and gas-oil fields. Rules for reservoir engineering; approved by Order of the Federal Technical Regulation and Metrology Agency No.1152-ст. dd. 15.12.2009.